CHARLOTTE, NC – October 1st 2022
Date: October,1 2022
Location: Omni Charlotte Hotel, Charlotte, NC – USA
Title: BCM Families Meeting on Blue Cone Monochromacy
Invitation for: All families affected by BCM
BCM Families Foundation is pleased to invite you to the BCM Families Meeting on Blue Cone Monochromacy which will take place on October, 1 2022 in Charlotte, NC at the Omni Charlotte Hotel.
The meeting will be an opportunity to meet in person with other families and to hear from scientists and biotech companies the progress of scientific research and gene therapies. We will talk about the future projects of our association. Come and participate, we are waiting for you.
Registration for the meeting
Registrations need to arrive before August 15, 2022.
Please insert in the registration the total number of people that will come with you. We have a limited number of seats in the Conference Room at the Omni Charlotte Hotel and a limited number of seats for the Lunch. Only people in the list will have access to the Conference Room and to the Lunch.
Please register you and your families and friends coming with you, sending only 1 email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
From: City State Country
How many people including you in your group:
If there are children under 12 who need childcare during the meeting, if yes how many and their age:
Special requests on food: vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, allergies, or other:
BCMFF can offer a limited number of scholarships to pay hotel rooms, please request it, if necessary:
Meeting and conferences will be at :
Omni Charlotte Hotel
132 E. Trade Street
Charlotte, North Carolina 28202
Phone: (704) 377-0400
Omni Charlotte Hotel gave us a limited number of discounted rooms for the BCMFF meeting.
Please book through this link, in order to receive the discounted BCMFF rate:
The link is going to be active until September 1st 2022 or until the total number of available rooms have been booked.
1) BCMFF can give you a scholarship to pay hotel rooms.
2) Covid Rules: current regulations of the state of NC will be applied for social distancing, vaccination and masks.
3) CHILDCARE: A children’s room for young children – under 12 – during the October 1st meeting will be available at no charge (but requires advance reservation before August 1, 2022 via the registration email please make a request to info@BCMFamilies.org). It is across the hall from the conference room and welcomes parents to drop in. It will be staffed by a Professional Nanny service. Please if you come with children and want to apply for this service, send us information on the number of children and their age
How to reach the Hotel
WHERE IS OMNI CHARLOTTE LOCATED?
Omni Charlotte Hotel is located in the heart of Charlotte’s Uptown financial district. The physical address is 132 E. Trade Street, Charlotte, North Carolina 28202
WHAT IS THE CLOSEST AIRPORT TO OMNI CHARLOTTE HOTEL?
Charlotte Douglas International Airport
About 8 miles from Charlotte Douglas International Airport (approximately 15 minutes).
HOW MUCH IS PARKING AT OMNI CHARLOTTE HOTEL?
The Omni Charlotte Hotel offers valet parking only.
- $40.00 for overnight parking (inclusive of tax) with unlimited in and out privileges
- $25.00 for 0 – 4 hours (inclusive of tax) no in-and-out privileges
- $30.00 for 4 – 8 hours (inclusive of tax) no in-and-out privileges
- More than 8 hours will be charged overnight rate
- Full size vehicles (trucks, SUVs, vans, etc.) is available for $45.00.
- Self parking is available at city-owned garages in the surrounding area.
- Prices are subject to change.
DOES THE HOTEL OFFER TRANSPORTATION SERVICES?
While the hotel does not offer transportation services, the following options are available:
Taxi service is available
Car service is available. Call (704) 493-3671 for pricing. ACCESS TRANSPORTATION
Our on-site transportation provider offers town cars, sedans and limos for all your transportation needs.
The Charlotte Transportation Center is located just 2 blocks from hotel. The AMTRAK station is located 1.5 miles from the hotel.
Invited lectures include lectures on Blue Cone Monochromacy and Gene Therapy. A detailed program will be published soon